Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose your Planets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Choose your Planets Left_bar_bleue0/100Choose your Planets Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Choose your Planets Empty
PostSubject: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:14 pm

To choose your planets go to the groups menu and apply for either planetary group. If that is your first planet you will be allowed to join it. After that begin making your race and come up with a basic design for your main cities. Include weapons defenses and leaders. Also have weaknessess and strengths. And choose where you want to live on your planet.
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Choose your Planets Left_bar_bleue5/100Choose your Planets Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:50 pm

and where do we post our info? and how much info do we provide? complete biosphere? partial Biosphere? Basic land type? provide more information in you posts, adw, lest they be counted as spam...

Last edited by Challenger Red on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Choose your Planets Left_bar_bleue500/10Choose your Planets Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:24 pm

I am the highest power in this game, and you do not need to post too many details.

But, if I need more information I will just make it up when you don't seem to mind. If you are a nit-picker I will make you answer what you want at least loosely. And you might not notice.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Choose your Planets Left_bar_bleue5/100Choose your Planets Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:52 am

okay then. I post my details here? well, I will, and they can be moved if need be.

Planet Facts
name: Ajmer
climate: mainly desert, with temperate forest around the polar regions and mediteranian around the seas/oceans. there is no ice, bu sometimes there is frost at the poles.
orbit: circular, aprox. .65 AU
Contienents: 3 large, but I have no names as of now.
weather: windy, rain infrequent but heavy
Tilt: between 70 and 110 degrees

need more?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Choose your Planets Left_bar_bleue500/10Choose your Planets Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Thats good. I have stuff set up according to those lines. PM adW about him wanting to set up an acessable game data site. It is a good idea, but he would need to get on it. Ideally, it allows me to access all player data and them to store it. Battles and politics, even most decisions may take place here.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 am

I will make the site, adw has a way of...wussing the sites he uses. and electronic devices. and vg controllers.

*heads off to work on site*
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:55 am

Erm, how about my webcomic site??? *holds up a design* You don't really have to do all of it, it's just that ADW is horrible with deadlines and good material.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:26 pm

The site is done...see here. I will most likely expand.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:15 pm

So, does it give players access to data?
And Admins?
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:08 pm

you need to make an account, then I will set your permissions. please use the same username.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose your Planets   Choose your Planets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose your Planets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Important :: Announcments-
Jump to: