Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Smilies Release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue0/100New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

New Smilies Release Empty
PostSubject: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:20 pm

Random
Red and Yellow Blood Blood Inverse

Smilies2
Skull Attack!!! Cyborg You Chicken

Enjoy

Please submit more.
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue0/100New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Red and Yellow Blood Blood Inverse rant on/off I-turtle Panting Dog :sumbrero: hanged I Hate Spammers Guy with Gun Skull Attack!!! Cyborg You Chicken Lovly Ahhh! ninja :(monkeyman): hockey player crazy greeny Rambo blah Mr. Smiles Crazy Driver :basket: I'd hit it Miss You The Devil's Dance Anger HELP
more!
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue5/100New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:17 am

NO! no more smilies! not now, not ever!
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:11 pm

More!!!
:car: Fighter
Back to top Go down
SkippingZombie
Admin
SkippingZombie

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue0/0New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm

MORRRE!!! :guyit: :theman: :oldman: :otherguy: :thatguy: :person:
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue500/10New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:12 pm

... QUIT WITH THE USELESS ONES, I ACTUALLY LIKE HAVING NORMAL ASCII SMILIES!

I will let you this fun, but do not go overboard. Be nice and cater to forum users (like perhaps an 8-bit Master Cheif, like I once made, for A.T.C. that looks like a FF 8-bit).

Be not so pointless, it is a hinderance.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue5/100New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:17 pm

No more!! there are to many already! and ASCII smilies are more appropriate for forums, this isn't IM, adwuss.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
New Smilies Release Left_bar_bleue500/10New Smilies Release Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:29 pm

...I think I may take out the ASCII conversion thing, the smiles should be optional.

And, ZOMBIE, they should be better organized. You need to keep them reasonable with each new group.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:30 pm

sounds good. :) ...darn.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, I have things to do, but I may change it tonight.

:)

It coverted that, Hm? Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:43 pm

yep. while you are at it, could you delete or at least change the picture to something smaller?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Picture? At the top? I guess... but I couldn't find it earlier.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Gotta do some thing yourself, I guess. I thinking a phoenix...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:43 pm

With the smilies so many are incredibly useless and annoying, and keep them all in a smaller size, smilies can all too often just make posts annoying.
Okay?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:47 pm

Also maybe cut them down to emoticons, important gaming icons, and things that may prove usefull in Battle Dawn, such as small jets, fighters, and tanks of various styles (yes, I do mean cut them out of SC 1 game pictures when needed).

Make them fewer, more valuable, and better catagorized.
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:38 pm

If someone makes a picture I'll make it the header thing but I need a picture.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:40 pm

I'll get you one on monday...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:17 pm

If I get a day off I plan to photoshop heavily. Silly schedule, no time off. I can make a nice one if you give me a week. If you have elements (personal emblems, pictures you like) upload them to this site and I will incorporate ones I like or aspects thereof.

I found out how to change the picture, but not how to get rid of the smilies. AdW? You disable the ASCII converting thing for smilies.

Sad, the simplest abstraction that can make a baby smile has caused so much annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:16 am

I dont think that he will...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:21 am

I found some nice sprite graphics online, I shall use them to make forum smilies.

First off: Exploding DOOM imp. Because the forum needs esplode.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:46 pm

make some invader zim ones if you can. alien
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Hm, I saw a GIR dancing gif before, but you would have to find it and shrink it. Also the banner is easily accessable, just post a narrow or wide image, even if that involves cropping another picture.

I do not yet have time to make the image but I can make one eventually. I will need elements to incorporate.

Pheonix? Some of my manga characters you do not know about (you guys haven't seen any good drawings by me really and I could use the GimP practice). There IS one who is loosely called Pheonix...

Speaking of which, I need that site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Smilies Release   New Smilies Release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Smilies Release
Page 1 of 1