Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic The Gathering- New card look

Go down 
4 posters

New Magic Card Designs?
Me Gusta
Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_lcap25%Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Asi Asi
Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_lcap25%Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No Me Gusta
Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_lcap50%Magic The Gathering- New card look I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
SkippingZombie
Admin
SkippingZombie

Character sheet
Magic The Gathering- New card look Left_bar_bleue0/0Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 1

Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty
PostSubject: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:36 pm

What does everyone think of the new card designs?
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Magic The Gathering- New card look Left_bar_bleue5/100Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:41 pm

I dont see any pictures...NO ME GUSTA!!!
Back to top Go down
SkippingZombie
Admin
SkippingZombie

Character sheet
Magic The Gathering- New card look Left_bar_bleue0/0Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:42 pm

wait, what? You want pictures?
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Magic The Gathering- New card look Left_bar_bleue5/100Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:48 pm

I want pictures. too see what the cards look like.
Back to top Go down
gurtang
Troublemaker
gurtang

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:15 pm

The New designs SUCK! why did they change everything? it was fine as it was...

Red they look like this: Magic The Gathering- New card look Massofghouls

Grrr... no me gusta! Kill them all!
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:40 pm

ah...see, SZ, had you had pictures, i would have voted me gusta. they are far better than the old design...no stupid quotes!
Back to top Go down
gurtang
Troublemaker
gurtang

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:43 am

You actually enjoy them? heres why I hate them: The pictures are to well done and look almost animated. They moved the mana cost around. The pictures are to big. They suck! A 5/3 should not cost that... it has no abilities... no quote...
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:25 am

as for power amd cost, i really dont care. the mana? i think the new spot is better. i dont care about the pictures, but the lack of quotes is a very good thing.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Magic The Gathering- New card look Left_bar_bleue500/10Magic The Gathering- New card look Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:15 pm

I like the quotes, and some cards in that form still have them... but really the redesign is just as good as the old. And as far as new pictures... Awesome. Wizards has some talented artists in these days and it is always neat to see their (often corny and uninspired but cool) work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic The Gathering- New card look   Magic The Gathering- New card look Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic The Gathering- New card look
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Other :: Chat :: Games-
Jump to: