Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Made Graphics Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue0/100Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty
PostSubject: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:17 am

This is a simple contest where the object is to make the best graphic on a computer that you can. You may submit a maximum of 3 pictures.

Rules as Follows:

• Must be made using a computer graphic designer (paint, inkscape, fireworks, etc.)
  • Each member may only submit 3 pictures.
  • Each graphic will be judged by Me and a few distinct others...
  • Graphics must be entirly homemade. Plagerisum will result in ban from other contests and immediate illimination from this one.
  • Graphics must be posted in a single post.
  • Each member will be allowed a sngle post in this forum all others (even if imporant) will be deleted. So edit your post don't post more spam.
  • Failure to follow these rules will result in removal from this contest.

Winning this contest with a smiley will allow that smiley to be used on the forum.
Winning with a Forum Banner willresult in that banner taking it's place at the top of the forum.
Winning with a Background will result in the use of it as a background.
Winning with a person will result in the picture put up for an avatar.
This is the prize unless the user does not wish to win this.

Take this oppurtunity to show off what you can do.

Pics will be judged on:

• Creativity
  • Design
  • Others to be listed soon

~The Moderators

Remember this is a contest for fun. No attacking other peoples work.

Example Graphic:
Computer Made Graphics Contest Explod10
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue5/100Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:43 am

who will be judging? you? kai? Deep Blue? you should say this, adw. we wouldent want a bioused judge, would we?
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue500/10Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Once more, get the consent of the moderators before using their title...

Whatever. I will just create rampancy and set it as smiley if I feel like it, considering that there are no prizes and admins can just accept graphic posts this really doesn't gain anything.
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue0/100Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:41 pm

A reward of (max) 25 points has been placed on this contest. starts at 5 and increases by 5 for every submition until it reaches 25.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue5/100Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:58 pm

every submission? that makes little sense to me, but whatever. it should be for every one picked.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Computer Made Graphics Contest Left_bar_bleue500/10Computer Made Graphics Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:54 pm

[Evil Laugh]

Normally I wouldn't get involved in such a stupid and ill-conceived contest, so what are the points for? Absolutely nothing?
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:21 am

Points are just a I'm better then you thing... Sort of a ranking thing on the forum. later they may be usable to buy stuff on the forum... sort of a way of encouraging member participation...

Graphics to be graded on:

Design.
Attractivness.
Creativity.
Looks.

If you want to be a judge PM me... 2 more spaces remain.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:09 pm

if you want to die, PM me. I doubt anyone will participate in your contest, and contests need at least two participants to be valid, so I doubt anyone will get the points. not that I really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Made Graphics Contest   Computer Made Graphics Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Made Graphics Contest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Arts Log :: Visual Arts-
Jump to: