Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please! Find free music composition and writing software!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Left_bar_bleue500/10Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Empty
PostSubject: Please! Find free music composition and writing software!   Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Freeware, too. I am aware of MIDI and it is too expensive and last time I check just not expansive. You can include progams with and without keyboard control. I just would like to be able to put down songs in my head (...onto paper, I mean) because there are so many and it is sort of sad to find one great, and then forget it in the midst of a stressful week or a nights dream.

Hopefully something allowing synthesization too, not just record-keeping. Even if it sounded like NES/Famicom it would be capable of epic.

Else, if there is none, I will have to start a project to write one, and code to modify the sound of core pitches sounds difficult. Most likely it would need a note of every pitch and variation if that wasn't provided.
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Left_bar_bleue500/10Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: Please! Find free music composition and writing software!   Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 am

C'mon, after Nvu, GiMP, and the Terragens, you do have a debt to me...
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Left_bar_bleue0/100Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Please! Find free music composition and writing software!   Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 9:57 am

Anvil Studios came out with something... I use it. Sorry about the wait. I'll give you a few links... just a sec...

links:
yoyogames.com: this has some links to stuff.
www.yoyogames.com/resources: Resources: sprites, music and links to makers.
www.musicrobot.com/: don't know much about this...
audacity.sourceforge.net/: You've probably heard of this... open source.
www.anvilstudio.com/: this is what I use... not great but allows you to do some stuff and has at least 50 different instruments...

Did this help?
Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please! Find free music composition and writing software!   Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:14 am

Yay! Now this means that my 3v!1 will spread... If I can get them to work. *Maniacal Laughter* fu fu fu fu fuu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please! Find free music composition and writing software!   Please!  Find free music composition and writing software! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please! Find free music composition and writing software!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Arts Log :: Original Music and Composition-
Jump to: