Omegnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omegnarok

Play RPGs interactively and discuss gaming, tech, and humor

HomePortailGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calender Activated. See above.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue0/100Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
Level: 1

Calender Activated. See above. Empty
PostSubject: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:19 am

Back to top Go down
https://mygaming.rpg-board.net
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue5/100Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:12 am

I question the need for a calendar. what is the point? we already know what time and day it is...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Ascendant, Scholar, BD OverGM.
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue500/10Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)
Level: Z?

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Whee. We have calendar marks on our posts, so calendar is only of use if it can give updates of games, events, and deadlines.
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue0/100Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:10 pm

All posts in the calender should also appear in the schedule forum so you do not need to view both.
Back to top Go down
Challenger Red
Ascendant, Mathematician
Challenger Red

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue5/100Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 pm

sounds good. hey, its me without a haircut! afro
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet
Calender Activated. See above. Left_bar_bleue500/10Calender Activated. See above. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/10)

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:50 pm

I will use calendar for BD deadlines. When should registration end? I know one person who I may get to join, and another, and you all can PLEASE contact online friends and stuff to get them to join. BD will be much more fun if we have more members.
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:08 am

Agreed.
Encourage people to join.

Also the calender should be used to announce meets and events. As most calanders are.

Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Calendar Post: Final BD site deadline for working copy/in forum BD pregame begins. I will go on without such aid, but you need to finish up. The webcomic site can wait, but BD is a community event, and if a working board can be set up with me included as a FULL ADMIN (meaning that even the site designer could be fully eliminated if needed) then that site could be used for BD data storage.

And put forum invites into all profiles you use, like I shall put one onto my XBOX LIVE sig. Send direct requests to any thinkers or dreamers you know from anywhere. I don't care what they think of you, but if they dislike you just say it is something "you are a part of" and not "your own".
Back to top Go down
runewake2
Admin
runewake2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 pm

Kai have you checked out beta site? I am trying to find a Frontpage compatable host. With that found The database should be ready. currently there is just a way for you to submit races for NPC's and such. Please check it out. There was a post about it...
Back to top Go down
Judicator Kai
Judicator Kai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:02 pm

It didn't work as user friendly or navigable when I last checked, I will again but it is not going to be used until it works easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calender Activated. See above.   Calender Activated. See above. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Omegnarok :: Important :: Announcments-
Jump to: